logo logo

Thread: Avoid Avis by all means, it is Mercury Car Rental Pvt ltd.-Avis is not legal entity.

Default Avoid Avis by all means, it is Mercury Car Rental Pvt ltd.-Avis is not legal entity.

Avis India is BIG TIME scam, they don't have their fleet, on their website they try to sell expensive, luxury and high end self driven cars, but when it comes to pick up car, they will say they do not have because previous customer did not return, when you have no choice they will push you cheaper cars, which are 10 years or more, This is about self driven cars, which are even more expensive than chauffeur driven car along with fuel. They outsource old and outdated cars from third party agencies. Avis doesn't have legal status in India, they goes by name Mercury Car Rental Pvt Ltd, and use third party facility services to pick and drop, They do not have their own address and operate with proxy and anonymous location.
    The car I received was old broken ( i had to take, no choice after paying full in advance a week before ) at airport bought by driver from outsourced facilities. He did not make any proper documents and no copy of one sided documents given. Big scam.
    Car had issues with engine and suspension. ABS was mal functioning. Car fuel was almost empty but marked half in night at airport arrival point in their one sided document.(no copies were given)
    Overall AVIS INDIA doesn't exist, but operate through local thugs who will cheat, I got low end car, paid for luxury car. They agreed to replace next morning but now they stopped taking any calls during my rental period. Total cheats, Avis India aka Mercury car rental must shut down. They are risking lives of customers by giving unfit broken cars. Avoid them by all means.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement